BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday!!!!

Well...today is Friday. Already. I can't believe how fast the days are passing. Well I'm not going to the Homecoming dance on Sat. and since it's about 7:50 p.m., everyone at the football game is ready to figure out who Homecoming King and Queen are... GO TYTUS!!!!!!! :D

Not much is going on in the political world...well except for the president of Iran is coming to America and he wanted to visit Ground Zero...but of course Pres. Bush said no.
I visited Ground Zero this summer and I thought there would actually be an open space for everyone to look at. Not really. There was fencing, and tarp was covering the fence so the only way people would be able to see the site would be through holes in the tarp. The monument that is going up in place of the World Trade Centers isn't all that great. Everyone expected it to be something big and beautiful and symbolic, but to me, it looks like any other building. Oh well.

We don't have cable TV anymore. :(
So now I can't watch CNN and the Travel Chanel and Discovery Chanel and Animal Planet...and HGTV. You'd be suprised how much you can learn on HGTV.
At least I have ABC (dancing with the stars!) and Fox ( for the Simpsons)...

okay, well... that's my report!

3 comments:

.... said...

do you know that ABC.com has full free episodes in chronlogical order?

It's pretty sweet.

Tytus said...

I have basic television, and recently, twenty of our twenty five channels disappeared. And three of the remaining are almost totally confused with static.

So I have two channels. Life is possible without TV.

Sabrina said...

lol kim, are my blogs that predictable, or do u just know me way too well?